Portable and Ergonomically Designed Adapter
The Cable Matters Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter is an indispensable companion for your Mac, PC, or tablet equipped with Mini DisplayPort. Connect your laptop or tablet to an HDTV for high-definition video (1080p) and audio streaming or to an HD monitor or projector with this portable adapter and an HDMI cable (sold separately). Low-profile connector with molded strain-relief design increases durability. Ergonomically designed easy-grip treads make plugging and unplugging a breeze.
- Lightweight and portable Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter for connecting a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/Thunderbolt 2 port compatible computer to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI; A separate HDMI cable (sold separately) is required for this Thunderbolt 2 to HDMI dongle
- Mini Display Port to HDMI adapter transmits both audio and video from computer or tablet to HDTV display; HDMI to Mini DisplayPort cable adapter supports video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Low-profile connector does not block adjacent ports on your computer; HDMI to Thunderbolt adapter has molded strain-relief for long life and has ergonomically designed treads for easy plugging and unplugging
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance of the Mini Display to HDMI cable
- Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Pro 3, Pro 2, Surface Book (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L540, T540p, W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11