Vegas Movie Studio 16 Platinum is the perfect way to open the door to the creative world of video production and is perfect for gaming videos. Created to be intuitive and logical with a fully customizable user interface, it was built on the same solid foundation as Vegas Pro, so the skills acquired working with Platinum will scale up as your software does.
Powerful production tools like multi-cam editing, color correction, and image stabilization, ensure your projects will have a professional and polished appearance, and in addition to a palette of other professional effects and filters, you'll even get motion tracking and Bézier masking to add highlighting effects to objects in your gaming videos. Music Maker Free is also included so your audio will match the quality of your video.
Now for the best part, when you've finished you can easily upload your video directly from within Vegas Movie Studio to share on Facebook, YouTube or Vimeo, and Movie Studio will automatically choose the correct format for the platform.
- Consumer video editing
- Gaming video editing
- Video for social media
- Mode-based workflows for fast & easy video editing
- 5 steps to complete videos with new Guided Video Creator
- Unique interactive storyboard editing
- Precise motion tracking
- World-class video stabilization
- Flexible Bézier masking
- Complete 360° editing workflow
- Tons of video effects and transitions presented in a clear interface
- Goodbye to long rendering times: Advanced hardware acceleration
- Powerful picture-in-picture editing
- Instant freeze frame function for still shots & thumbnails
- Advanced Audio Editing with powerful audio tools and the highest audio resolution
- .A 64-bit version of one the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 GHz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.