Streamline legal documentation and improve client service and costs.
Speed legal documentation turnaround times, eliminate transcription bottlenecks, and free support staff to focus on high-value, billable tasks with Dragon Legal Group, the enterprise-ready speech recognition solution for law firms or legal departments. Improve practice productivity - Create and manage legal documentation with ease. Built with a specialized legal vocabulary, Dragon Legal Group enables fast, efficient and accurate dictation of documentation in the office or even while visiting clients. Robust transcription and powerful customizations can be easily shared and deployed across a practice or legal department
- Enjoy accurate recognition of legal terms. - Dragon Legal Groups' specialized legal vocabulary means professionals can dictate contracts, briefs, or format legal citations and other legal documentation, 3 times faster than typing, with up to 99% accuracy right from the first use.
- Eliminate or reduce transcription time and costs. - Reduce dependencies on outsourced transcription services, or reallocate support staff to more high-value tasks. Using Dragon, transcribe recorded notes or voice files of another single speaker into text quickly and easily, or use the Auto Transcribe Folder Agent (ATFA) to transcribe batch files of audio recordings.
- Enhance productivity for mobile employees. - Enable legal professionals to complete documentation out of the office, while visiting clients, or on their way to court. Use Dragon on popular touchscreen PCs, or sync with Dragon Anywhere Group, Nuance's cloud-based, professional-grade mobile dictation solution, and improve mobile documentation productivity.
- Empower employees with a Nuance PowerMic option. - PowerMic is faster and more convenient than using a headset microphone, is ideal for on-the-go situations or for high levels of dictation. Users can switch back and forth between dictation and other tasks, or program buttons to automate steps such as advancing sequentially through form fields.
- Leverage Nuance Deep Learning technology. - With a next-generation speech engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning technology, Dragon achieves high recognition accuracy while dictating, even for users with accents or those working in open office or mobile environments; making it ideal for diverse work groups and settings.
- Automate repetitive workflows and improve efficiency. - Create custom voice commands to insert standard clauses into documents. Or create time-saving macros to automate multi-step workflows by voice. Once created, share customizations across the user community for efficiency gains
- Reduce repetitive stress injuries (RSIs). - Reduce the symptoms of RSIs or proactively prevent further injuries. Enable legal professionals to create documents and perform other computer tasks - all by voice, and reduce the physical strain of typing.
- Centrally manage for significant costs savings. - The Nuance Management Center makes it easy to track employee usage of Dragon, redistribute licenses based on usage, and manage or share customizations, including custom words, commands and auto-texts, across multiple users.
- Get legal documents done faster - Built with a specialized legal vocabulary, streamline client and case documentation and improve productivity across the entire practice.
- Reduce transcription costs - Dictate and transcribe audio files, pre-recorded recordings or podcast from a single speaker, or batch files of audio recordings.
- Centrally manage across the entire practice - Easily manage user accounts and profiles, administrative settings, and custom commands practice-wide.
- Specialized legal vocabulary. Put legal terminology to work right away - Dragon Legal Group’s legal-specific language model is designed for terminology used in the industry. Made more accurate by a built-in legal vocabulary trained using more than 400 million words from legal documents, it delivers optimal recognition accuracy for dictation of legal terms right from the start. To further increase accuracy, legal professionals can create, import and share custom word lists relevant to clients and areas of specialty. Dragon Legal Group also enables automatic formatting of legal citations and easy correction to speed document turnaround and free support staff to focus on higher value tasks.
- Powerful transcription. Save time and reduce costs associated with transcription - Use powerful transcription tools to eliminate transcription bottlenecks, cut reliance on outsourced services, and reallocate support staff to more high-value, billable tasks Legal professionals can use the Auto Transcribe Folder Agent (ATFA) to transcribe batch files of audio recordings. Or transcribe individual audio files or single speaker voice files from pre-recorded audio or podcasts. With no training required, and a new fast, post-recognition process that automatically applies basic punctuation, save the time and costs associated with outsourced transcription, and reduce back and forth editing for even faster document turnaround.
- Improve enterprise mobility. Improve documentation and reporting for your mobile workforce - Empower legal professionals to keep up with documentation demands even when they are away from their desk. Easily integrate Nuance's cloud-based, professional-grade mobile dictation solution, Dragon Anywhere Group, into your mobile documentation workflow, and enable mobile professionals to complete documentation requirements in real-time—by voice—via iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.